While the university is shut down it makes for a nice place to walk. Here we see the Pharmacy Building across the Valley Library quad.
The Pharmacy Building was completed in 1924. It has been the home of the College of Pharmacy ever since. The College of Pharmacy works with the Oregon Health and Science University and other partners to advance medical knowledge.